Nearctic Property Group is currently recruiting for a senior property manager, a results oriented, value based leader, with aspirations to lead our industry and grow.
Neartic owns and manages 20 properties comprised of 750,000 square feet of industrial, office and retail space, 796 residential units, and over 2200 units in the development pipeline. We have an influential leader who built the the portfolio one property at a time, over 40+ years. Our work is informed by a definitive strategic plan, values and a vision to be an intergenerational, multi geographical organization, with a culture of excellence, that has positive impacts on our communities.
At Nearctic our roles are described in accountability agreements between our people and the organization. The Senior Property Manager would enjoy autonomy to innovate and execute while being accountable to the senior executive for results in the following areas of the business:
- A portfolio of profitable commercial/residential buildings and the optimization of their market value achieved via sales and leasing;
- Best in class profitable building services
- A commercial/residential/operational management team with competency, capacity and tools, that are the best and brightest, passionate, engaged, accountable, oriented to healthy and safe working environment, to set objectives and achieve results;
- Exceptional personalized customer service of which the results are being conveyed by periodic customer service surveys and Net Promoter Score;
- Best in class preventative maintenance, construction projects, repairs, tenant improvements, capital replacement and improvements, suite turnovers, environmental and sustainability practices, condition and curb appeal;
- Procurement of goods and services for properties that have a business case, are the best fit, lowest life cycle cost, and wisely utilized;
- Leasing (New and Renewals), property management, building and property operations, marketing, legal, risk and culture building strategy and execution;
- Identification and mitigation for commercial/residential property and operational risks;
- Commercial/residential Five (5) year property revenue, tenant acquisition (leasing costs) and controllable expense forecast. (excluding salaries)
- Five (5) year Capital Planning forecast for all properties (NML), suite turnovers
- Reporting comprised of accurate and timely property/operational reports, occupancy, suite turnover, capital, tenant improvements, quarterly variance, A/R, and leasing reports;
- Execution of the Commercial/Residential properties HR strategy that facilitates the acquisition, development and retention of best and brightest and a healthy and safe working environment;
- Execution on the Accounts Receivable strategy;
- Creating and maintaining a culture of accountability oriented towards objectives and results;
- The development and performance of my direct reports;
- Creating positive and constructive relationships within the team, the organization, the tenants, customers, service providers, and the outside world;
- Creating, promoting and maintaining organizational clarity about our objectives, results, mission, vision and values;
- Utilization of organizational and personal values and good judgement, and
- Creating a culture where our people enjoy a happy, healthy and safe work/life balance, and where loyalty and hard work are respected, appreciated and rewarded.
- 5 years experience as a Property Manager with experience managing and leading a property management team;
- At Nearctic we have invested in peer leading property management software to ensure our people have the best tools to achieve results. We utilize Yardi Voyager as well as Deal Manager, Facility Manager, Construction Manager, Rent Cafe, Commercial Cafe, and Forecast Manager on a day to day basis. Experience and competency in Yardi Voyager & various Yardi Elevate products would be useful however we are prepared to train.
- Security Clearance
- RPA, CPM Designation or a bachelors degree with focus major in real estate.
If working in a results based culture, being part of an ambitious team, where our people enjoy autonomy, the opportunity to innovate, and an inspiring, modern timber frame office, sounds like the right place to grow your career – please reach out.